Difficult Airway with HELLP Syndrome
Rutvij Jay Dalal, Seema Pandya
Citation Information :
Dalal RJ, Pandya S. Difficult Airway with HELLP Syndrome. Int J Infertil Fetal Med 2012; 3 (2):65-67.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2012; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Dalal RJ, Pai H, Pandya S. Difficult Airway with HELLP Syndrome. Int J Infertility Fetal Med 2012; 3(2):65-67.
- Syndrome of hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelet count: A severe consequence of hypertension in pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1982;142(2):159-67.
- Pregnancy complicated by pre-eclampsiaeclampsia with HELLP syndrome. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2001; 72:17-23.
- Difference between preeclampsia, HELLP syndrome and eclampsia, maternal evaluation. Ginecol Obstet Mex 1996;64:377-82.
- Maternal-perinatal outcome associated with the syndrome of hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelets in severe preeclampsia-eclampsia. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1986;155:501-09.
- Maternal morbidity and mortality in 442 pregnancies with hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes and low platelets (HELLP syndrome). Am J Obstet Gynecol 1993;169:1000-06.
- Acute renal failure in pregnancies complicated by HELLP. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1993;168:1682.
- HELLP syndrome: Recognition and perinatal management. American Fam Physician 1999;60(3):829-36.
- Use of the ProSeal” laryngeal mask airway in a pregnant patient with a difficult airway during electroconvulsive therapy. Br J Anaesth 2003;91: 752-54.
- Nitroprusside in preeclampsia. Circulatory distress and paradoxical bradycardia. Hypertension 1991 Jul; 18(1):79-84.